Do you want to enhance your customers’ experience by streamlining your processes to make their job easier? Then give your customers what they want, when they want it, with the help of the Netalogue™ B2B Ecommerce Platform.
The Netalogue™ B2B Ecommerce Platform can help strengthen business relationships and increase conversions, average order size and repeat business while aiding loyal customers with their own personal goals.
“By 2018, 70% of B2B e-commerce sites will offer personalised features for customers, and such sites will outsell by 30% competing sites without the same level of personalisation”
Our personalised ecommerce platform can be configured to your specific requirements. Whether that’s to meet the expectations of tech-hungry millennials who want and expect to do more, or to appease experienced professionals who want simplified functionality and improved time to market. The Netalogue™ Ecommerce Platform should be your custom ecommerce development solution of choice, ‘because B2B ecommerce is different…’
Why Choose Netalogue’s Personalised Ecommerce Platform?
Below are some personalisation features available in the Netalogue™ B2B Ecommerce Platform:
- Personalised catalogue content containing custom controls to show products at specialised pricing and contracts.
- Personalised B2B webstore features which are only turned on if the individual customer needs them, thus removing distraction whilst retaining the capability to service more complex B2B requirements.
- Personalised promotions, incentives, content, offers and news tailored to the individual or business.
- Personalised recommended, related and recently viewed products and checkout offers.
- Personalised customer reports.
- Personalised landing pages, webstores or portal branding, tailored to the individual client.
- Personalised routine or bulk order pads, wish lists, saved baskets, and kits.
- Product customisations, configurations and kits.
- Personalised part numbers and/or descriptions.
- Personalised workflows, approvals and self-serve features.
- Personalised and automatically triggered email marketing based on customer behaviour patterns.
- Personalised loyalty reward programmes.
Who Uses the Netalogue™ B2B Ecommerce Platform?
Maxxis – International Vehicle Parts and Accessories Company – Maxxis recognised that the B2B ecommerce service it offers could be improved with the success of a simple, easy-to-use parts catalogue and ordering process. We integrated our Netalogue™ B2B Ecommerce Platform with its SAP Business One ERP system for comprehensive secure alignment that met their long term needs.
Our system provides Maxxis with easy B2C ordering with all the B2B extras, including a white labelled webstore creator which allows them to provide their distributors with their own personalised ecommerce webstores and portals with no need for technical assistance.
If you’d like to learn more about the work we have done for Maxxis or how we can provide your business with a similar system call +44 1639 816 141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, read more about our expertly delivered webstores and portals here.