B2B ecommerce is complex but Netalogue makes it easy …
Founded in 2001 Netalogue is a London listed technology company and creator and licensor of the Netalogue™ B2B Ecommerce Platform. This enterprise software platform fully integrates with leading ERP systems by SAP and Sage (amongst others) and is commercially proven with highly successful manufacturing, distribution and wholesaler businesses across a wide variety of B2B, B2B/C and B2Corp environments.
Netalogue clients span all major industries and range in turnover from millions through to billions. Our technology is principally used by business to business product suppliers who wish to transact orders for products online and other B2B related services using B2B ecommerce webstores and portals we implement and support.
The Netalogue™ B2B Ecommerce Platform is an especially popular upgrade choice for experienced ecommerce operators who have outgrown a previous system. Leading companies typically select Netalogue because of its extensive B2B functionality, speed of deployment and close business fit.
B2B Ecommerce for Distribution & Wholesaling
As a dedicated “B2B” Ecommerce platform provider, Netalogue B2B webstores and portals extend far beyond basic storefront/cart type systems which typically fail or struggle to cope with the detailed characteristics and increasingly demanding requirements of B2B customers of distributors and wholesalers,. Below is a brief synopsis of Netalogue technologies core competences and areas of service expertise.
Areas We Cover
- Netalogue™ B2B Ecommerce Platform – this is the software technology all our clients use.
- The platform creates and powers class leading B2B ecommerce portals
- B2B ecommerce webstores that look like B2C but include all the B2B extras
- Self-Service features for customers to manage their own invoices, statements, order scheduling, etc…
- Mobile device responsive ecommerce websites and apps
- Punchout support for business suppliers to large companies
- Ecommerce administration dashboards & CMS
- ERP & finance system integration
- Project delivery services
- Support & Maintenance
Netalogue clients are highly successful companies that operate across a diverse range of industry sectors, many of which we are considered expert in including EDUCATION, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS, INDUSTRIAL SUPPLIES, PPE, PHARMACEUTICALS, TRANSPORT, SPARE PARTS, MOTOR FACTORS, LEISURE and OFFICE SUPPLIES.